Boca Chica

cgeorge0302

Sep 9, 2008
There is a condo I want to buy in Boca Chica. It is a block away from the beach on the Caribbean Sea. It is a 2 bedroom. How much do you think this condo is worth? The seller is telling me it will bring it 15K to 18K a year if I rent it out to vacationers? Does this sound right to you. Does anybody have the number of a realtor or property manager in Boca Chica. Please respond to cgeorge0302@comcast.net. Thankyou for your help.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
There is a condo I want to buy in Boca Chica. It is a block away from the beach on the Caribbean Sea. It is a 2 bedroom. How much do you think this condo is worth? The seller is telling me it will bring it 15K to 18K a year if I rent it out to vacationers? Does this sound right to you. Does anybody have the number of a realtor or property manager in Boca Chica. Please respond to cgeorge0302@comcast.net. Thankyou for your help.

LMAO,

Take anything an owner tells you, then divide by two, or multiply by two then you'll be closer to the truth. Of course X2 thing depends upon what he/she would like you to believe!

Ask to see his/her rental records!

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Take my advise don't do it. Go to some other part of the island. There is no way you will get that kind of money in boca chica.

AnonTraveler

Aug 6, 2008

This sounds like a very good deal, one for the record books that spells financial success for you!

It also sounds way too good to be true.

If it sounds too good, it probably is, so if I were you I would run as fast as your little toes can carry you.

If you want a condo performing well on rentals go to Cabarete, Bavaro, Las Terrenas but as always you need to get two or more independent opinions about the investment potential. Real Estate here is the first place most people are screwed.