Anyone know of new progress at Oasis Resort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellbell

Jun 27, 2008
I have been watching the development at the Oasis resort just outside of Cabarete and it seems to be going nowhere. Does anyone know where they stand with starting this project?

J2resorts

Sep 9, 2008
Oasis Residence Resort

Hi Shellbell,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are building a Residence resort meaning a self contained resort with full amenities for owners and guests. I encourage you to stop by the project. We are progressing nicely and you can walk through all the residence types to see that we are truly building something different.

For more info about the project and management please visit our web site. If you are not in the area we would be happy to send you construction photos and you may send us an email via our website directly.

J2Resorts.com

Regards,

John

shellbell

Jun 27, 2008
Thanks, John. I will check it out when I return in a few days. Do you have construction pictures uploaded on your website showing your progress?

J2resorts

Sep 9, 2008
Oasis construction photos

Sounds great Shellbell,

Say Hi to my wife Patricia when you are there. We have not yet posted construction photos on the web but would be happy to send (more than you want!!) via email. For privacy if you send us a note directly or in the Ask Us section of the website I'll be happy to send over a few.

I'm new to blogging so bear with me...I hope the above makes sense.

Regards,

John

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Hi John ! Congratulations ! You have a nice project The Oasis Residences. Great design , setup . I found some similarities with another resort that I like , it's located in Cabo San Lucas , Mexico . Club Cascadas de Baja . That unique property was designed by the architect Edward Giddings (unfortunately who passed away years ago). I guess your architect or you some form were inspired by this property.

J2resorts

Sep 9, 2008
Steve - thank you very much for your inspiration. You are very astute AND well traveled. We used to own in Club Cascadas many years ago and yes it has left a lasting impression. there are not many resorts that take your breath away when you walk on site. You just know. This is something truly different. Giddings was a genius far ahead of his time that designed spaces not buildings - we can only hope to achieve a small piece of his mastery. I like the link touch in your note - so much to learn so little time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.