Golds Gym - Sosua Ocean Village ...

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Having seen the other confusing Golds thread - I was at SOV just a few days ago. There will indeed be a Golds Gym in the project (I've seen it with my own eyes). And a superb water park for the kids (tube rides, shallow pools etc.) And YES I've seen that too! Also a health spa, lap pool, games room, bar, infiniti pool and superb restaurant (with a/c I believe). All due to open in the next couple of months.

The BIG question is how much is all this going to cost? I'm quite sure that the average Dominican family will be exlcuded by price but I also have a sneaky feeling that the same will be true for the average ex-pat family. With two kids already having sleepless nights getting excited about the pool and slides I guess I'm going to need to sell a kidney to pay for it!

Time will tell ......

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Having seen the other confusing Golds thread - I was at SOV just a few days ago. There will indeed be a Golds Gym in the project (I've seen it with my own eyes). And a superb water park for the kids (tube rides, shallow pools etc.) And YES I've seen that too! Also a health spa, lap pool, games room, bar, infiniti pool and superb restaurant (with a/c I believe). All due to open in the next couple of months.

The BIG question is how much is all this going to cost? I'm quite sure that the average Dominican family will be exlcuded by price but I also have a sneaky feeling that the same will be true for the average ex-pat family. With two kids already having sleepless nights getting excited about the pool and slides I guess I'm going to need to sell a kidney to pay for it!

Time will tell ......

Good thing you have two kidneys.

briellen

Dec 9, 2008
how was ocean villiage

Hi were you their and when? I am staying in a condo starting Jan 1 for two weeks. Any tips would be thankfull. Hope you had a great holiday.
Thanks Briellen