Fun Royale, 17 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

janmal2007

Sep 10, 2008
Hi,
Any ideas on how this complex is?

We had our hol to Cuba cancelled due to the storms and had no time to review this hotel as it was book there and then or no holiday at all!

any info please x

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
A Good Resort

Fun Royale-Fun Tropicale (FR-T), is a very nice resort. My wife and I have been going there for the past 12 years. The resort is a 3-3.5 * resort at best. The food is great. The staff is awesome. The rooms are adequate, since we don't go to a resort to spend our time in our room. The resort is always making it a point to do some updating of the facility every year. You will meet some very nice people there both as guests and as staff members. carolathompson refered you to Trip Advisor for a review, and I can refer you to another site to read more reviews. Go to www.debbiesdominicantravel.com, click on Resort Reviews, then click on North Coast, then click on Fun Tropicale/Fun Royale. You should be able to read reviews as well as find some sites that have pics. One of the most comprehensive reviews is from a poster named Bob From Canada. Bob also posts pics. I would recommend FR-T to any one at any time.

If you would like more info, pls pm me at any time.

Enjoy your Dominican experience! :)

SB

sueeng3

May 5, 2008
I work for one of the tour opperators and we use this hotel a lot, the guests never complaine when i collect them from there to take them back to the airport, just the opposite they have always had a good time and always say they would stay there again
hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.