Dominicans in Atlanta,Georgia

atlquisqueya

Sep 10, 2008
www.dominicanosengeorgia.com
Hello. I formed an organization here in 2006: "Comite domincanana de buena "voluntad". Since then, I founded the website: Home

Feel free to contact us. Our goal is to help the Dominican community unite and empower ourselves. Also, we were one of two groups that organized the local voting(for the first time) for the presidential elections last May 16.

Thank you,

'Rafa' Guzman

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All Dominican Atlantans

I am just back from Santo Domingo and wanted to find out if you guys wanted to do a get-together soon. Let me know if anyone would be interested in planning a get together in the next 2 weeks. We can meet at Santo Domingo Bar on Jimmy Carter if people are interested. Drink a few Presidentes!!!! Cant be all bad! :)

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008

I am just back from Santo Domingo and wanted to find out if you guys wanted to do a get-together soon. Let me know if anyone would be interested in planning a get together in the next 2 weeks. We can meet at Santo Domingo Bar on Jimmy Carter if people are interested. Drink a few Presidentes!!!! Cant be all bad! :)

That sound good, i live here in Atlanta, used to live near Jimmy Carter Blvd.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
So - when do you recommend - when is everyone available - how many people will show up - any ideas?

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Lets see if we can plan something for Sturday, March 21st. The Santo Domingo Bar and Rest is located at 4771 Brit Road, Suite B1 Norcross. Tel Nos: 770-938-6050. Lets plan to meet there at 8 pm. The place serves all Dominican food and from what the bartender told me last week, the place plays bachata and merengue on Saturdays. He said there is a good Dominican crowd there that night. I will give the owner a call and see what we can arrange as far as a special is concerned for that night. Lets see how many people will sign up to join us before I call him. If its ok with Robert, maybe I will place a DR1 sign there or something - lets see if Robert allows me to do that!!! Looking forward to meeting all the DR fans there -

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All Dominican Atlantans:

Please respond to let me know how many people are coming so I can speak to the owner and make arrangments in advance for our party. Thanks in advance

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hello. I formed an organization here in 2006: "Comite domincanana de buena "voluntad". Since then, I founded the website: Home

Feel free to contact us. Our goal is to help the Dominican community unite and empower ourselves. Also, we were one of two groups that organized the local voting(for the first time) for the presidential elections last May 16.

Thank you,

'Rafa' Guzman

Hey Ralph...we talk many times by Phone...I did lost your number.
Nice website....

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
So time is running out to plan a get together this coming Saturday night. Let me know how many people can make it -

caesar_in_atlanta

Jun 29, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I just moved from DR to Atlanta, GA. Did you get together to drink those beers? I would really like to know how big is the Dominican community here in Atlanta.

Cheers,

Cesar

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Ceaser

The first get together never happened - if you want to try to arrange another one, let me know and we can work on it together - I am free on the weekends. thanks

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi

There is a Dominican place, I beleive on Indian Trail Road. Its a restaurant in the day time and a niteclub type in the evening. I dont remember the name, if anyone is aware of it, let me know. If this place works, then just set a date and we can plan a get together.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
I may be going crazy but I thought that I saw a club in atlanta called "SantoDominig". I actually went to this club in buckhead called cuba but I was wondering if there were Dominicano clubs in Atlanta since now I am back here from california, I guess the web site Home Page may be helpful also. take care all
Biggs

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Biggs

So you are asking about the club Santo Domingo, which was located on Jimmy Carter Blvd. Anyways, yes it used to be there. I found the hard way. Showed up a week ago with some friends promoting it heavily only to find a rainbow flag outside and Jamaicans at the door just dying for us to enter. Anyways, not to say that I am sharp or anything but just figured that ownership has changed and I presume its not a Dominican club anymore - but there are other DR clubs around -

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
thanks

Hi Biggs

So you are asking about the club Santo Domingo, which was located on Jimmy Carter Blvd. Anyways, yes it used to be there. I found the hard way. Showed up a week ago with some friends promoting it heavily only to find a rainbow flag outside and Jamaicans at the door just dying for us to enter. Anyways, not to say that I am sharp or anything but just figured that ownership has changed and I presume its not a Dominican club anymore - but there are other DR clubs around -

Hello dringa, Thanks for the conformation. I guess I have to try to find another location to visit. Take care and God bless
Biggs

purplesunrise

Jul 28, 2009
Hi. My name's Ahissa and I'm a Dominican living in GA too. I don't meet too many other Dominicans and I'd love to get to know you. I'm a 32 year old mom of two little girls living in Lawrenceville - let me know if you'd like a pen-pal.
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L?Internet a rendu encore plus facile d?obtenir de l?aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.