emails addresses for Punta Cana hotels?

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi everyone

I am hoping someone can maybe someone can point me in the right direction to find current email addresses of hotels and resorts in Bavaro/Punta Cana?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks :)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wow Laura,
that's a tough and huge one.
if somebody comes up with a list where they are nearly all in, i would appreciate such myself to store on my computer, because i get such asked many times every week.
there's no official directory like "PC hotel e-mail here".
if i ned one i always go the long way and check the resort's website for such, on the bords like here on DR1 you also find them when searching for it, but yes, the hard and time eating way.
i hope someone wil bring up it's dictionary with such.
or we should start posting the ones we know right here and our 'big brother robert' has to put them together i one final file with a search option.
sounds good.
Mike

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi, Yes i realize i am asking a lot. I have a list with telephone numbers and so on, but what with the hotel name changes every 5 mins it desperatly needs updating. Yes maybe we can put together a list of hotels and contact details, I will be happy to post my findings.

Laura :)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey Gregg,
that's a great list.
will check that later this week and see how actual it is to my own working list, and it contains many info i did not have.
let's make it a DR1 up to date list.
Mike