New Restaurant in Ocean Dream Plaza Cabarete?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Looked to me earlier this week as if someone's opening a restaurant in Ocean Dream Plaza in Cabarete....where La Campagna was previously. Anyone have details?

metalgirl404

Jul 24, 2008
there is not more good fish and chips there the chef just left the place, so to the people that tasted this plate there i can be sure that wont be the same.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Do you really think a good short order small restaurant needed a "chef" who wanted to "cook"with a microwave oven. These Brit owners will still serve good food & I am sure fish & chips were never meant to be nuked anyway.
BTW their leek & potato soup is delicious as are their usda deluxe hamburgers.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I forgot to revisit this thread.
Have had lunch there now on 2 occasions. As a group, we've ordered 5 different items. Don't think I'll go back again. Sandwich choices are very limited. The burger is perhaps the best option, the sandwiches are not that good. Coronation chicken sandwich... ick. Salads are small. Prices are high.

I'd like to give a good review, but simply can't. Service is fine, but I don't see them lasting without some major changes to their menu.

yesmarg

Dec 11, 2008
someone upset ??

I've recently learned that the metalgirl person who keeps dissin the new place in Ocean Dream was recently sacked. My eating experience has so far been great the Shepherds pie is to die for and as for the homemade apple pie !!!!, so if i were u i wouldn't take any notice, I ate with 15 other people and the service was excellent and all the food came out all together brill.

Recommend anytime

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Ocean Dream plaza is on the west end of Cabarete. It is 500 meters after (to the east) Tropicoco rest. and across the street from Plaza Luna. It is right next door to the Milinum project that is fenced off with blue fencing. It is hard to miss as it is right in front of the Ocean dream condos.

Bob K