How to: Water from botellon to refrigerator

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Here's what I used & works like a charm. The system pumps on demand.

Aqua-EZ-Flo Water Bottle Dispensers, Dispenser and Pump Prices, RV, Home, and Office
zmountwall150.jpg

I installed exactly as in image below with water provided to refrigerator & a 2nd faucet at sink.
zdiagram218.gif

Installation was a no-brainer. The tubing (20' provided) to fridge & faucet is a small flexible plastic tube (same as water tube on fridge) & you simply cut the tube to the length you need & push the tube into the quick connectors.

My cost was under $200 & works like a charm. Great for rinsing vegetables at the sink & of course for ice & chilled drinking water from the fridge door. Just make sure you buy enough quick connects, tees, and a faucet quick connect. (Aqua-EZ-Flo Water Bottle Dispensers, Dispenser and Pump Prices, RV, Home, and Office)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Perfect, a must have for the DR! Thanks

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I have been wondering about this recently.
Great information! Thanks!

I just saw a system installed in a Puerto Plata home by the name of FlowJet.
I tried to look it up on the internet briefly and seemed to find that it was an RV accessory mostly offered around Australia. :tired:

... J-D.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
...I just saw a system installed in a Puerto Plata home by the name of FlowJet.

JD,
This is a flojet unit. They make RV equipment, too. The links I provided is for a U.S. supplier's website (I purchased from them). I also saw some units for sale on e-bay.
Flojet's own website is Flojet - ITT (look under 'beverage' products for this particular item).

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
JD,
This is a flojet unit. They make RV equipment, too. The links I provided is for a U.S. supplier's website (I purchased from them). I also saw some units for sale on e-bay.
Flojet's own website is Flojet - ITT (look under 'beverage' products for this particular item).

I just came back to report what I found out dabbling in yet another e-search... yep, that IS FloJet... they are all over to be found once one uses the correct search words... even on e-bay. Btw... the deal you posted is one of the best... only to be topped on e/bay (without the secondary kitchen top faucet which .... erm... well, at 1 Gallon per minute... :tired: ... seems kind'a superflus).

I saw a real nice side-by-side fridge at PriceMart last week and it has an ice machine and cold water outlet... so... the FloJet is going to make it on the X-mas wish list.

Thanks! ... J-D.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
only to be topped on e/bay (without the secondary kitchen top faucet which .... erm... well, at 1 Gallon per minute... :tired: ... seems kind'a superflus).

Well, the tap doesn't have to be wide a** open all the time... just putting out enough to rinse things. ;) I suspect I use more, but not much more, than if I filled a bowl for rinsing things.

Also handy for shelling/rinsing boiled eggs, adding water to drink mixes, soups, etc. Or... just impressing the neighbors.