Has Anyone Stayed at "The Golf Suites" Punta Cana

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
I have rented a condo for two months at "The Golf Suites" Phase III in the Cocotal Golf Course.

Has anyone stayed there and can give me some inside info. I.E., where to shop, where to eat, how far to the beach, how to get to the beach.

Thanks
Brian

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
never stayed at the golf suites. but I stayed several times at the melia caribe-tropical resort, in front of Cocotal.
The golf suites is located inside the Cocotal golf. and it is part of the entire complex. so , I guess you have the privileges to enjoy the facilities at the Melia caribe resort.
the beach is about 1 mile or less, and you go thru the resort.
there is a shopping center which is part of the complex, just across the street of cocotal. you will find several boutiques, cinemas, hard rock cafe and several restaurants as tony romas, etc. also there is a disco called Montecristo cafe.
2 miles away, there is El cortesito. where you will find the best seafood restaurants in punta cana. Capitan Cook and Jellyfish.

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
stayed there for two nights on my last visit. it was right across the street from the plaza where many shops and rockola was located. don't know much about the amenities, had a good breakfast there and went to jellyfish for dinner.(they will arrange for your transport to the restaurant) the place was nice,clean and i would recommend. enjoy your stay:)

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
there is a small grocery store not too far and a larger one near the airport but someone local will have to give you the details. the suites looked like they had full kitchen setup but we did have to ask for a few things. no problem with getting them though. the beach was across the street(definately walking distance) but the grocery stores both were not. enjoy!

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
about 3 miles.
the grocery store is open at night, so when you go to Capitan Cook (if you like seafood, you cant miss this place), you can go there.