(brand new video) dj blaze nyc performing live in santiago, dominican republic !!!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - DJ BLAZE NYC PERFORMING LIVE IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOmsLAea_Jg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOmsLAea_Jg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DJ BLAZE NYC IS ONE OF THE TOP DJ'S IN THE WORLD TODAY ! HE HAS DEE JAYED IN COLOMBIA, TEXAS, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND OTHER PLACES ...

FILM TAKEN PLACE IN PASION NIGHT CLUB IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WHERE NOT MANY DJ'S CAN SAY THEY HAVE PERFORMED AT

FOR MORE INFO ON BLAZE GO TO DJBLAZENYC.COM OR HIS MYSPACE WHICH IS MYSPACE.COM/DJBLAZENYCMUSIC

REST IN PEACE JAM MASTER JAY, DJ THREAT AND CARL BLAZE

MUCH RESPECT TO THE OTHER DJ'S WHO ARE PIONEERS OR ARE UP AND COMING SUCH AS CAMILO, ENUFF, C-LO, PRECISE, PROSTYLE, ALEX SENSATION, LOCORIOUS, CRE-8, BIG MIKE, PREMIER, HONDA, FUNKMASTER FLEX, BIG BEN, MO BEATZ, GREEN LANTERN, KAY SLAY, KID CAPRI, RED ALERT, KRAZEE RAE, L-BOOGS, ENV, KAST ONE, KAZZANOVA, DRAMA, BOBBY TRENDS, DENNIS DA MENACE, SKEE, LOBO , SAN ONE AND MANY MORE OTHERS

Sep 19, 2005
pay attention....we are going to have a quiz next week to see if you are remembering all those up and coming super star DJ's.

I think DK is going to be booking them into Passions one at a time.....

and remember....

IT IS WHAT IT IS.......

even if it is, what you think it is.

bad bad bob

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Kidd....u ok

Hey Kidd,

You starting to kick it up a bit. I am way too "old" to truly love your "tape".

On the the other hand I have a son bout your age who would think what you are doing is great. I wish I was young again!

Do as you have been doing. Laugh off the negative comments and keep moving on!

I like this one.........

Now,,,,,,, I know,,,,,, you want to hear how was the mix and editing. I think it was pretty darn good. A whole lot better than your intro videos.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Any comments written for the sake of bashing will be respectfully deleted.

You are doing one heck of a job moderating, that is a sincere compliment, so you need not delete this one too Mister B.

cuidate,

tambo'

Sep 19, 2005
You are doing one heck of a job moderating, that is a sincere compliment, so you need not delete this one too Mister B.

cuidate,

tambo'

OH please stop encouraging him!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

he deleted a post and made mine look dumb( above and beyond my own handy work)

next time we have a get together, Im spiking Berzin drink.....

Tambo( I know your are sad today ) but let me know when your next trip is.... I need a wingman. ha ha ha

bad bob

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Im leaving to dr for a week tonight !!!!! More videos to come ... Even though i still have more that havent been posted yet ....hope all is well with u guys for the next week !!! God bless !! New york 2 santiago jet blue status !!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Im leaving to dr for a week tonight !!!!! More videos to come ... Even though i still have more that havent been posted yet ....hope all is well with u guys for the next week !!! God bless !! New york 2 santiago jet blue status !!!

Why don't you swing by the office, we can do a group video ;)

Sep 19, 2005
Why don't you swing by the office, we can do a group video ;)

is that the "JAWS" theme I hear in the background????

dont forget the group hug!

come on Robert. THE KID...AKA "THE KID" is a vetern cinema-tographer:)ninja:)

you guys are trying to steal his secrets!!!!

tip toe lightly Kid

bad bob

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Hopefully

Hopefully they have some newer music than DJBlaze is playing because that is about as tired as I have heard in some time. It is so yesterday. If you're gonna jump on that wagon at least make it hot and now and cut an edge here and there. That's model runway music from 2 or 3 years ago if not longer. But what do I know, I'm way over 30. :bunny:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Im going to santo domingo tomorrow ... Los mna .... Call me at 829 287 1315

call me asap i go back to the states on wed.

Lets talk business