"Ahi Bar Dance"

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
It looks like one of my favorite hangout joints is expanding and opening a dance area with DJ. Bienvenidos a AHI-BAR. Donde tu gusto encuentra su lugar

I think the owner got the idea when he saw me "cutting the rug", when the place was empty during the rain storm. I wonder how this will turn out??

Two of Santiago's finest:classic:
n3wv0x.jpg

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
I know exactly what is going to happen........

.........after AZB gets back from "pumping iron" at the gym (with his new discounted membership rate) he will be heading down to "bust a move" at Ahi-Bar. Word on the street in STI as to the real reason they opened the dance area is that all the women at Ahi Bar are starving to see more of Aftabs slick dancing and are craving for such techniques as his patented "Aftab-cadabra" move.......

Reactions: Lapurr

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
They posted pictures of the new dance spot.

10d9ocg.jpg

b7zwc0.jpg

28i811k.jpg

Call me crazy, but that place looks like the numerous clubs that tried and failed right across the street. We'll see how long this one lasts.

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
They posted pictures of the new dance spot.

10d9ocg.jpg

b7zwc0.jpg

28i811k.jpg

Call me crazy, but that place looks like the numerous clubs that tried and failed right across the street. We'll see how long this one lasts.

where did they find the space for this . Did the remove part of the parking which was small already it seems pretty big but it looks good now we can mingle better with the ladies then before!!

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Those pictures of the new dance area, look like a nightclub named OVER in Santiago.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
this place used to be called mist. Mist went under just like many others who have tried to put a business there. Now ahibar feels he can use his name and influence to bring life to this dead horse. I doubt it. Even Ahibar is suffering now. The world crisis have struck santiago hard. Now you can find a table anywhere even on weekends in ahibar so I doubt the new place would attact anyone new. I wish him luck and success but I don't think it will ever become a money making business.
AZB

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
this place used to be called mist. Mist went under just like many others who have tried to put a business there. Now ahibar feels he can use his name and influence to bring life to this dead horse. I doubt it. Even Ahibar is suffering now. The world crisis have struck santiago hard. Now you can find a table anywhere even on weekends in ahibar so I doubt the new place would attact anyone new. I wish him luck and success but I don't think it will ever become a money making business.
AZB

Unless it becomes a "chica house",

Just kidding.........

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Omg

You guys look like 2 sankies from the Riu resorts.

LMAO...badpiece you are freakin funny!!

club looks nice, couple white sofa's , maybe some neon along the bar counter top, bring in some dancers...(just clean dancers) couple of cages...woo hoo!! Party time!!

and almost looks like a Miami Club!!!!