Flying to Punta Cana Sept 20-27, forecast says its raining everyday???

Macross

Sep 19, 2008
I'm flying in to Punta Cana with two friends on an AI this Saturday, September 20th and coming back on September 27th. I am starting to get a little concerned about the weather.

Weathernetwork and other sites say there will be "thunderstorms" every day of that week.

How accurate are these reports? I've read reviews around boards saying that sometimes it just rains for a few minutes a day.

The way its forecasted makes it sound like it would rain for most of the day...

Any locals or expert view on this? Any info would be appreciated... its T minus 2 days now. ;)

Thanks.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Macross,
welcome to the best bord on the net.
don't worry about your arrival in PC tomorrow,
i am here in PC watching the completely calm ocean from under a shady palmtree roof in front of my house, no wind , no clouds, no rain.
those thunderstorms and rains been also predicted by weather sites for today and for yesterday and for the days before, i did not see or feel them, and i've been here. this weekends outlook for punta cana is a sunny one with very low chances to catch a short daytime shower somewhere in the area.
for more than a few days the weather can not get predicted acuurately, we are the tropics, changes can occure fast.
actually we do not have anything in vicinity which could bother your vaca.
have a pleasant stay
Mike
WUD buddy,
carefull with the little Typo,
it is thanks god NOT tracking towards the north,
because NW of 93 is PC, ha ha

cdngirl08

Aug 19, 2008
When I went to the DR in July, I seen similar forecasts ahead of time and I was worried. I worried for nothing because the weather was perfect the entire time I was there. Don't let those forecasts concern you! Remember weather forecasts are only a best guess most of the time. I'm sure the weather on your holiday will be fabulous. Have an awesome time! :)

I'm flying in to Punta Cana with two friends on an AI this Saturday, September 20th and coming back on September 27th. I am starting to get a little concerned about the weather.

Weathernetwork and other sites say there will be "thunderstorms" every day of that week.

How accurate are these reports? I've read reviews around boards saying that sometimes it just rains for a few minutes a day.

The way its forecasted makes it sound like it would rain for most of the day...

Any locals or expert view on this? Any info would be appreciated... its T minus 2 days now. ;)

Thanks.

Why would you not believe the Meteorologists and trust some stranger on a message board??? Ok Here is the actual weather for Punta Cana the next 7 days, It will be Hottt with ocasional Thunder showers,feel better?

Reactions: MikeFisher

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Why would you not believe the Meteorologists and trust some stranger on a message board??? Ok Here is the actual weather for Punta Cana the next 7 days, It will be Hottt with ocasional Thunder showers,feel better?

where did you be thrown out from???
if it's your wish you are free to trust some meteorologists far away who are strangers to you and forget about the strangers who at least live here and know by fact what weather they have right now.
Mike