Where has all the fun and laughter gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
It may be me or my frame of mind at the moment but it definitely feels that some of the former fun has gone out of this forum... does anyone agree with me or am I being paranoid?

Reactions: Rocky and FernieBee

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I think a couple of the $hit stirrers are on vacation. Say what you want, I think thats what kept this site interesting. Like anything else there are ups and downs. Eventually the guys on vacation will be back, or there will be a new sunandbuns, or some one will get on some one nerve. Thats when the fun will be back.

Mar 2, 2008
Rocky was fun. Rio was fun. Most of us might be able to respond to fun, but few have the knack of starting fun, at least not like Rocky and Rio.

Reactions: Rocky

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Rocky was fun. Rio was fun. Most of us might be able to respond to fun, but few have the knack of starting fun, at least not like Rocky and Rio.

I agree and, to be honest, am finding these forums a bit boring without the "characters" and the helpful, experienced people.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
I agree with you guys; the site is boring when there's no shyte stirring. When I first found this place, I was getting really bored and lonely but this site brightened my day. I'm not good at getting things started but I sure enjoy reading what others start. Come on you guys, do I have to get naked and walk down the main road????? Now THAT would be real funny. :bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Pardon me I'm just posting so I can see where my IP is coming from since I'm not at home.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yawn :tired:

Actually, if you want to remain original, you need to do it like this.

yawn.jpg

Also, why don't you post under your other username instead of this sock puppet name? You already have in this thread, why go to the trouble of logging out and all that BS.

Mar 2, 2008
Here's the deal:

Although many of you don't realize it, I'm probably the funniest guy on the board.

The problem is, all my best lines get deleted by Anna, who, by the way, is not at home now because she shared a night of cabana love with me. That's right.

In fact, it was going real good until she started in with the "you can't do on MY forumr", and, "Not DR related. Closed!"

Let me tell you, she's one hot babe when she's not busy moderating. But once she starts on that stuff, it doesn't matter how much she wants to play "cabana boy captures towel girl", I just can't perform.

You want funny, I'll give you funny. Just tell Anna that cabana boy don't need no stinkin' moderator! I'm a goddamn funny man, and if it weren't for just a few minor set backs, I'd be King Sankie to boot.

So wrap that up in your towel and whack it!

Status
Not open for further replies.