Why is the Cabarete murder thread closed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Ladybird describes a "Irish lady". To me lady refers to an older lady and I know that what I would call a girl (below 30) was found dead yesterday in Cabarete. She also ran a hotel and to my knowledge she was not Irsih. I was going to ask if this was the same case since in the case I heard of people did not know if it was murder or suicide.

Btw, Ladybird has written many positive things about DR. I might be negative sometimes also, still I prefer DR over the "first" world. Shall we only discuss positive things here to boost the DR Real estate market? :paranoid:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Ladybird describes a "Irish lady". To me lady refers to an older lady and I know that what I would call a girl (below 30) was found dead yesterday in Cabarete. She also ran a hotel and to my knowledge she was not Irsih. I was going to ask if this was the same case since in the case I heard of people did not know if it was murder or suicide.

Maybe because at the moment it is not known if this was a murder or suicide and therefore the thread heading would need amendment?

I suspect from the name that 'Ireland' was heard instead of 'Iceland'. Be advised - unpleasant picture at second link - whether it is the victim or a library pic I do not know, but you probably would, DR Mpe.

Puerto Plata Digital

El Nuevo Norte > Inicio

sacandomelao: Encuentran Irlandesa asesinada en hotel Cabarete

I don't think the police should be using the term 'tourist' when they are referring to a resident.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
If she was a family member of mine I would be very upset with the pictures being released like that. I guess anything to sell newspapers.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Maybe because at the moment it is not known if this was a murder or suicide and therefore the thread heading would need amendment?

I suspect from the name that 'Ireland' was heard instead of 'Iceland'. Be advised - unpleasant picture at second link - whether it is the victim or a library pic I do not know, but you probably would, DR Mpe.

Puerto Plata Digital

El Nuevo Norte > Inicio

sacandomelao: Encuentran Irlandesa asesinada en hotel Cabarete

I don't think the police should be using the term 'tourist' when they are referring to a resident.

Yes, Icelandic young woman/girl dead in the shower :(. One case then.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Because those types of threads cause lots of misinformation and speculation.

When the facts are known, then you will see them here.

This thread will also be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.