• Thread starter Greg and Connie Wales
  • Start date

DR TV On Internet - Problems?

G

Greg and Connie Wales

Is anyone else having trouble getting the DR tv station that's supposed to be available over the internet? I can't get it to work.

H

harold

When we heard we could see dominican television on the
internet we were very happy,but it never seems to work.
Harold
Netherlands

B

Bob

I watch ColorVision from DR here in Amsterdam with the MS Windows MediaPlayer 7. But then I have internet through cable.
There is some severe packetloss and the sound is terrible at times. Would not recommend trying to watch through modemconnection. Wrote to them thanking them for being in cyberspace. Wouldn't you know it ?: ColorVision responded with a KakWorm-virus in their email-message ! No importa, sigamos disfrutando.
Want to thank DR1-modrtr, for getting rid of that sicko looking for girls on this forum.

J

Julio Lopez

i downloaded windows media player 7
and the sound is good but the picture
is still most of the time...

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

ColorVision fixed up there site and software to. Now (even with codetel*LOL*)sound an picture comes in realtime.
It's just now running on my laptop while I write here and sound/look good........
cu/charly

J

Jack

Could one of you give me the internet site URL for DR TV/radio on line. Thanks
Jack

P

prtyr@optonline.net

Streaming high quality video is still a tought thing to do. For those with DSL, cable or other broadband connections it works ok but for others, not yet.

I work for a company that manufactures and sells computer based video and graphics eqipment. We are soon to release a streaming product and have done some VERY high quality streams. Unfortunately they can't be watched on a 56 k modem ;-(

BTW, I was recently at Colorvision doing some training and they have our latest products, so will most likely be at the forefront of streaming when the bandwidth issues improve.

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

hola Jack,
of course.......
Just click on the Link below
cu/charly