Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dry cleaning (as I know it)?

I need some huge cushions with covers on 'dry cleaned' or 'chemically cleaned' as opposed to washing in water - does anyone know who may offer this type of service in the Sabaneta/ Cabarete/ Sosua area or, at worst, in Santiago?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a dry cleaners in front of Casa Marina reef in Sosua and the one I highly recomend in Puerto Plata Jonros lavanderia on the main road in Puerto Plata, They have a very large profesional operation there.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    There is a dry cleaners in front of Casa Marina reef in Sosua and the one I highly recomend in Puerto Plata Jonros lavanderia on the main road in Puerto Plata, They have a very large profesional operation there.
    Thank you for the info badpiece. Do you think they would be able to handle very large, thick upholstered cushions?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have several really large comforters of high quality and they have done a superb job cleaning them, same day or 1 day service at most.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used Jonros for dry cleaning of non-washable evening trousers. They came back slightly smaller but that was no problem because by then so was I. However, this wouldn't really be a problem with cushions.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

you need a carpet cleaning guy. or someone with a carpet shampoo machine. you just use the smaller hand held attachment instead of the carpet head.