Anyone in Cabarete 9/30 to 10/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity1

Sep 28, 2008
Hey All -
I will be in Cabarete the first week of October. Anyone interesting in meeting up? I havent finalized my hotel plans, but thinking the Viva Wyndham Tangerine. I am not usually an AI guy, but I only have a few days and need to relax (from the insanity of Wall Street).

Single, Male, 30s, Looking to party and relax!

Contact me on this forum.

Also, does anyone know what the weather is like out there. weather.com says isolated showers, but I have no idea if that means I will never see the sun while I am out!

See you all soon!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Viva's nice, but take a look at palm beach condos as well.
http://www.cabaretecondos.com

Closer to the center of town & a really relaxing place.
No restaurant on site, but you're less than a 1 minute walk from all the bars/restaurants in the center of town.

If your budget allows, go for a 2 bedroom condo even if it's only you.
Otherwise, the studios are fine. Condos would be considered oceanfront. Studios are ocean view.

AnonTraveler

Aug 6, 2008
Hey All -
I will be in Cabarete the first week of October. Anyone interesting in meeting up? I havent finalized my hotel plans, but thinking the Viva Wyndham Tangerine. I am not usually an AI guy, but I only have a few days and need to relax (from the insanity of Wall Street).

Single, Male, 30s, Looking to party and relax!

Contact me on this forum.

Also, does anyone know what the weather is like out there. weather.com says isolated showers, but I have no idea if that means I will never see the sun while I am out!

See you all soon!

Check out Velero Beach Resort (Velero Beach Resort; Dominican Republic Luxury Vacation Resort Hotel & Condo Rentals). Not in the middle of the beach, which is good. It's quiet, relaxed and very comfortable. When you want to party you walk a little down the beach and have at it. Then come back to a more peaceful place!

Status
Not open for further replies.