Weekday Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity1

Sep 28, 2008
Sorry, one last thing - I will be in Cabarete during the weekday. Will there be any life at the clubs, bars, discos? Or am I better off staying at home.

I hope there will be some chicas looking to party!!! ;)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
You're hitting Cabarete at the 'peak' of slow season... so things are pretty calm. However, that doesn't mean you won't find a party in town. It's hit & miss as to which nights during the week are good.

Hit Lax before 11pm and Onno's and Bambu afterwards. Things don't usually get going 'til midnight so don't give up too early. The bars close 3am 7 days a week

You mention 'chicas to party' - they tend to work 7 days a week. Your choice of Viva is not the best if you plan on taking the party back to your hotel room.

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
Sorry, one last thing - I will be in Cabarete during the weekday. Will there be any life at the clubs, bars, discos? Or am I better off staying at home.

I hope there will be some chicas looking to party!!! ;)

im not a cabarete guy but if things are slow head to el rancho and pick out a girl you like, have some drinks and learn a few dance moves.

the chica lives on the premises so maybe for about 34 dollars you could visit her room for an hour.

keep in mind ive never been there but ive heard

have a great time buddy

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
You're hitting Cabarete at the 'peak' of slow season... so things are pretty calm. However, that doesn't mean you won't find a party in town. It's hit & miss as to which nights during the week are good.

Hit Lax before 11pm and Onno's and Bambu afterwards. Things don't usually get going 'til midnight so don't give up too early. The bars close 3am 7 days a week

You mention 'chicas to party' - they tend to work 7 days a week. Your choice of Viva is not the best if you plan on taking the party back to your hotel room.

All good info...you should be able to have fun in Cabarete (assuming it isn't pouring rain!) any day/night of the week...

El Rancho is on the opposite side of the street from Viva Wyndham, about 100 meters west... I went in once with a friend...left after 2 minutes...definitely not a "tourist-friendly" place....actually come to think of it, maybe it's TOO tourist-friendly...LOL

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
davidz is correct on the location as its before viva wyndham on the right from sosua however im surprised he said it wasnt tourist friendly.

i go there once a week and have a blast.

after dealing with girls from sosua, el rancho tipico is a refreshing change.

drink prices are reasonable as its 100 pesos for a grande and i bought a rum service for 250 which includes a bottle of brugal, coca cola and ice for the duration.

i tried to have fun in cabarete during the weekends but i found the crowd very pretentious and annoying.

there are a few local places that are fun but it depends on the day of the week of course

ill be there tuesday night and if you need a ride from the airport send me a pm as im heading to puerto plata in the afternoon..

again have a blast on your trip and if you need some company send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.