Anyone know George Butler Motorcycle Racing?

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
Last September I went to Autodromo Las Americas to take photos of the bike racing, having made contact with Vanessa Gareau, a Canadian racer who posted on here as racergurl55.

1435153549_73df622acc.jpg

I wrote George's e-mail address down but each time I e-mailed, it bounced, so I'm guessing I wrote something down wrong. I PM'd Vanessa through here but without any joy. I had a couple of hundred photos from the race meeting, which I posted on Flickr to share, with George (team owner/manager) and the other racers, but having a bouncing e-mail address, I doubt if they have seen them.

George owns a motorbike shop in Santo Domingo, so I'm wondering if anyone in the city knows him or would mind looking for him and passing on my details? He can get in touch with me through this site (PM) or keith.fitton[at]manx.net likewise, Vanessa if she is still in DR racing, could drop me a line, it would be great to catch up again.

I will be in Cabarete for two weeks arriving 29th Oct. My wife hasn't been to Santo Domingo, so we are both going to travel there for a couple of days. I'll bring a DVD with the images on for George. I *think* I may eventually find the shop, although a head start would be useful!

The Santo Domingo race photos are
Autodromo Las Americas - a set on Flickr

Thanks for any help you can give me.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Moto butler

last september i went to autodromo las americas to take photos of the bike racing, having made contact with vanessa gareau, a canadian racer who posted on here as racergurl55.

1435153549_73df622acc.jpg

i wrote george's e-mail address down but each time i e-mailed, it bounced, so i'm guessing i wrote something down wrong. I pm'd vanessa through here but without any joy. I had a couple of hundred photos from the race meeting, which i posted on flickr to share, with george (team owner/manager) and the other racers, but having a bouncing e-mail address, i doubt if they have seen them.

George owns a motorbike shop in santo domingo, so i'm wondering if anyone in the city knows him or would mind looking for him and passing on my details? He can get in touch with me through this site (pm) or keith.fitton[at]manx.net likewise, vanessa if she is still in dr racing, could drop me a line, it would be great to catch up again.

I will be in cabarete for two weeks arriving 29th oct. My wife hasn't been to santo domingo, so we are both going to travel there for a couple of days. I'll bring a dvd with the images on for george. I *think* i may eventually find the shop, although a head start would be useful!

The santo domingo race photos are
autodromo las americas - a set on flickr

thanks for any help you can give me.

dont have his email but here are the phone numbers.
809 688 3049
809 221 8465
arzobspo portes #557
torre montty 1er piso
santo domingo
cuidad nueva