Las canas in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Any and all feedback about this place that sort of reminds me of Ocean Place from the pix. Distance from town..guest friendly..food clean..is that a bar in the pool? Thanks

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
5 mins by motoconcho, a very long walk to town, maybe 25-30 mins! They have a shuttle bus that runs a few times a day to and from the center of Sosua.

Best pool in Sosua and it has a bar in the middle, food is pretty good, well run and very clean.

I have stayed at Las Canas many times and it gets my 100% stamp of approval ;)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I,m not sure the restaurant is in operation at the moment but there is a nice cafe and bar area

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Thanks, Robert. Yes, jrhartley, the restaurant is temporarily closed, but plans for a great new one, soon! Pool bar is part of the restaurant as well. Just give us a few more weeks. Rates are posted on the website and we offer discounts during off season. You can contact me via the website. Thank you, Judy

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Amazing pool. lovely apartments. Amazing and helpful staff. Fantastic manager. All in all fabulous place.

Matilda

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
5 mins by motoconcho, a very long walk to town, maybe 25-30 mins! They have a shuttle bus that runs a few times a day to and from the center of Sosua.

Best pool in Sosua and it has a bar in the middle, food is pretty good, well run and very clean.

I have stayed at Las Canas many times and it gets my 100% stamp of approval ;)

Huge Pool! It makes my swimming pool look like elephant drool. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.