Is there a dentist in Cabarete or Sosua that can see a new patient on Friday or Sat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
I have a filling that fell out of one of my teeth. I need to see a dentist in Cabarete or Sosua on Friday afternoon or Saturday to fix this problem while I am staying in Cabarete from Friday this week till Monday. I do not want to cancel my trip to Cabarete this week because of the filling that has fallen out of my tooth. How many pesos should this cost me to get fixed at the dentist office in Sosua or Cabarete? I will be staying in Cabarete.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
If you go to ServiMed, in Caberete. The Denist will take care of it. I've been to him and he did a great job. Hope this helps.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
If you go to ServiMed, in Caberete. The Denist will take care of it. I've been to him and he did a great job. Hope this helps.

Is ServiMed on the same street (carrettera 5) as Hotel Laguna and Hotel Albatros? How many pesos should I plan to bring to the dentist office?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is ServiMed on the same street (carrettera 5) as Hotel Laguna and Hotel Albatros? How many pesos should I plan to bring to the dentist office?

There is only one street through Cabarete, it is on this south side of the street about almost half way down going west.

Servi Med 809-571-0964

The Dentist is Christian, he speaks English. The filling should cost about 1,500rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.