Could anyone bring me my new cell phone from the US to POP?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
My current cell phone is slowly braking down and I just ordered a new one over e-bay tonight which shall be shipped to my sister in law's address in Florida hopefully by the end of this week.
Before I take the risk of sending it thru our mail forwarder, I wanted to ask if anybody who's traveling into POP from the US by late next week or the following would like to bring it along... just the bare phone... all accessories, box and papers will be shipped separately.
As an intent to return the favor I offer free pickup of up to 4 people at POP Int'l airport and delivery to Cofresi, Riu hotels, CostAmbar, Puerto Plata, Playa and Costa Dorada, Sosua or Cabarete. Got a large trunk too :)

Please PM me.

Thanks! ... J-D.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
i will be in pop on the oct 3 at 3:00pm you can p.m. me for mone info
Thanks, that would have been nice, eztime, but We havn't received it in Palm Beach just and so we can't have it out to you by tomorrow. :(

Thanks a bunch.

Btw... I got a FedEx tracking for it yesterday. It's left California yesterday for Palm Beach, Florida. I expect it to be there by the end of this week and be able to overnight it out to whom ever can take it maybe by Tuesday Oct. 7th, making it available to at the most anyone's departing location by Wednesday or Thursday... so I think that the earliest arrivals would be from Thursday Oct. 9th on.

I only hope my phone will hold on an other week... :ermm:

... J-D.

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
I leave NYC 8th Oct. If you can get it to me by early Tues 7th, I will take it to Sosua.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I leave NYC 8th Oct. If you can get it to me by early Tues 7th, I will take it to Sosua.
HS10 comes with a Bushbaby approval rating of 100% J-D!! :cheeky::cheeky: The kids at Integracion Juvenil are delighted with stuff he courrierd down here for them!!:bunny::bunny::bunny: ~ Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Could someone please pick me up and deliver me to Sosua on or about November 15th. ;););)
If you let us know where you intend FALLING I am sure someone will make the effort to be in that area on the day you fall! ;) :pirate: :squareeye

Are you bringing in some donations for schools or something or just looking for a cheap ride into Sosua?:pirate:? ~ Grahame.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004

First of all, thanks to all who have posted here and on PM.
The according to FedEx life tracking, the phone has arrived at the distribution center in West Palm Beach, scheduled to be delivered Monday.
I can't mee above deadline safely... so the next best offer I have is leaving on October 17th (keep in mind I have to send it to the traveler).

If anybody travels between Oct. 10th to 16th... ? or I will go ahead with the Oct. 17th offer.

Thanks! ... J-D.