Hipolito 2012?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Is this guy crazy?

Where does he gets that he would ever be re-elected president of this country in this life?
all that government money that he is going to waste in campaigns should go to the poor
cause he is just wasting his time and the country's money.

I think he has a better chance landing in Mars.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Is this guy crazy?

Where does he gets that he would ever be re-elected president of this country in this life?
all that government money that he is going to waste in campaigns should go to the poor

You know it!!!

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Is this guy crazy?

After his idioticies almost distroyed the country, he shouldn't be thinking about running for president again.

I voted for him the first time (huge disastrous mistake :bored:) SORRY DR i didn't know, plus it was my first time voting, i learned my lesson and so everybody else.

Hipolito Mejia is DR's George W. Bush.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
After his idioticies almost distroyed the country, he shouldn't be thinking about running for president again.

I voted for him the first time (huge disastrous mistake :bored:) SORRY DR i didn't know, plus it was my first time voting, i learned my lesson and so everybody else.

Hipolito Mejia is DR's George W. Bush.

I would personally make it my mission to shoot that fool.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Like Leonel is much better. He is Hippo with hair. Candelier for President 2012.

You should be ashamed to compare Leonel with the HIPPPO Frank.
Leonel is much more educated, doing an ok job trying to move the country
ahead and isa doing a great job keeping the value of the peso more stable.

I like Candelier but by him joining the PRD party the BIG HIPPPO ruins it for him.

May 12, 2005
You should be ashamed to compare Leonel with the HIPPPO Frank.
Leonel is much more educated, doing an ok job trying to move the country
ahead and isa doing a great job keeping the value of the peso more stable.

I like Candelier but by him joining the PRD party the BIG HIPPPO ruins it for him.

Compared to Hippo, I could do a better job of running the country. That disaster known as the Metro and its financial consequences to the country will be Leonel's legacy.

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
The only person I would consider giving my vote if she ever run for president is Nuria Piera.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Compared to Hippo, I could do a better job of running the country. That disaster known as the Metro and its financial consequences to the country will be Leonel's legacy.

There will be Leonel for many years to come
He will be in DR's history books as the most elected presidential candidate of all times even surpassing Balaguer and Trujillo.

Once completing his final four years term in 2012 he will be back in 2016 for another two four years run to rescue the country and the peso from another crisis.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I wonder how long have some of the posters on here known the DR and its political history in order to say that they could do a better job than the current president.

Read the history before making certain comments.:tired:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hippo did his very best to screw up the election of Miguel with hopes he would again be the candidate and win the next one. Candelier would probably be a good candidate. Who cares what party he's with. Bottom line there are only 2 real parties in the DR. PLD and PRD. They will alternately share the presidency for a long time to come. The other parties will contribute to their victories as they most allways have. I think Leonel and the PLD have build enough metros and will be gone for a while.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Don't be surprised if it does happen that Hippo "wins" an election again. Stranger things have occurred in The DR (i.e. Who would have thought that The PLD would become Balaguer's PRSC? or that Balaguer would help both Fernandez and Hippo win their first election)

I do think Mr_DR is correct when he mentions that Leonel will be President for a while. He has become the new Balaguer (minus the executions...or is it?). The constitution will be amended (yet again) to allow for re-election and he will be back..."Porque el pueblo lo pide..."