hotel woodys in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
does anybody know what happen with a hotel that used to be there years ago, (maybe 15 years ago) I think the name was woodys. and was located between casa valeria and Rockys. it is still there. does anybody knows how to get in contact with the owner?
thanks.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
there is a hotel between casa valeria and rockies but it is deserted and boarded up no idea of the name or who owns it

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
Woody lost his hotel since more than 10 years. Rich Santiagueros own it now. They rented it out to a group from Espa?a for some years but it is closed since over 5 years now. The owners started some renovacions but never finished. Any good bienes ra?ces agent can help you if you want to purchase,

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
does anybody know what happen with a hotel that used to be there years ago, (maybe 15 years ago) I think the name was woodys. and was located between casa valeria and Rockys. it is still there. does anybody knows how to get in contact with the owner?
thanks.
The hotel is closed, abandoned and for sale.
If it's a personal thing, PM me with more info. and I'll ask him for the OK to send you his phone #'s

Status
Not open for further replies.