S.d or sosua?

mrbrolick

Oct 30, 2006
I am going to d.r in december, i have been to s.d and boca chica before. I am contemplating going to sosua because friends of mine have said that they had great times there. Which city is better for clubbing with locals and bar hopping. I hear the clubbing in sosua is very exciting. I have been to a few bars in boca chica mostly hardcore pros, just looking to party with some locals.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think you would be better staying in boca chica we only have nice religeous girls in sosua

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I think you would be better staying in boca chica we only have nice religeous girls in sosua

Way too funny, But ROBERT how does someone who has been a member for less than a month have more points than posts????

It's time to dump the piont system!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Way too funny, But ROBERT how does someone who has been a member for less than a month have more points than posts????

It's time to dump the piont system!!!!

This is Naturelover aka John Evans aka Sokitumi.

He's harmless, in my opinion, and others know who he is so he gathers alot of points.

Curious to see what Robert says.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Is it time to reset the Frogger machine again?
2ain2v5.jpg

tambo'

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
This is Naturelover aka John Evans aka Sokitumi.

He's harmless, in my opinion, and others know who he is so he gathers alot of points.

Curious to see what Robert says.

I have nothing against the poster, but this ain't ebay. The point system here is, and always will be worthless!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
actually you may be better off in caberete than sosua. just multiply the pros in boca chica by a gazillion and you got sosua.

Mar 2, 2008
JR is funny, flexible, creative, consistent, persistent, and pugnacious.

The number of points he has is beside the point. Points are pointless anyway. The spread is the point, and don't forget to spread the points.

Forget the points, and concentrate on content, or is it, forget the content and concentrate on the points.

It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter......*

*Bill Murray in "Meatballs", for those with a point to make but no frame of referrence with which to make it.

Oh yeah, Sosua by a mile.

How many points do I get for that? Do you get my point?

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
listen most people in here are aware that these women are migratory, they go back and forth where ever the best feeding is ,be it between Santo Domingo /boca chica ,sosua,etc. the best though I would say is Sosua , only because there are plenty of women who come in from puerto plata