Beer Festival in PoP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfcfan

Aug 29, 2008
Hi
I understand there is a beer festival this weekend in Puerto Plato. I will be there on Sunday evning. Does anyone have any details of events and wher please ?

milo

Jan 27, 2005
Oktoberfest - Fun City Puerto Plata

I have updated this in Concert section in North Coast. The price is RD$500 per day if tickets purchased at door, seems others have been quoted prices from Santo Domingo including transportation, etc. when calling the numbers on the poster.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I drove by twice today. Last time around 19:00... I saw what seemed to be a Heineken tent (Heineken is NOT German beer) and a Quisqueya sign... and some kind of concert tent in the far back... a hand full of dancin' girls dressed like for Rio de Janeiro carnaval samba dancers were going in and half a bus load of safety personel, seemed to be leaving the premisis... about a dozan jeepetas parked outside... not much life so far.

... J-D.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Your samba girls are here, JD.

QUEDA FORMALMENTE INAUGURADO EL FUN CITY FESTIVAL DE CERVEZA

And judging from the other photos, the security personnel seem to be standing behind the men at the microphones so I can only assume they are in fact the choir. :cheeky: You probably saw the choir leaving..............

Let's settle for the armed (security) choir then.
Well, I reckon I should have stuck around fer them dancin' chicks fer sure.... but then, at 500 jest to look and drool... there are better offers around :D
I had a beer on the Melcon instead... not German either... but neither paying admission to be able to buy it :)

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.