Can somebody pleaae fix my cable???!!!

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
Hi
I now live at the end of george washington at the junction with luperon. my new apartment has cable (i've seen it) but now its broken. I'd appreciate any recomendation or help

Thanks in advance:eek:gre:

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
happy to do that but it's mean't to be a managed appatment block(I think the main issue is my spanish, or lack of it) I'm probably being an idiot but i just want to watch tv.

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
I should say that I'm not technology inept but I was just asking if anybody could pop round and fix the problem

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If it's a managed apartment block, could you speak to the administration? Even with no Spanish say Carblay (Cable in phonetic Spanish) & then run your finger across your throat. I'm sure they'll understand. I think the problem with asking for that sort of help on this board is that only a qualified electrician/Cable repair person would volunteer to submit themselves to liability issues if they attempted to help & it all blew up. Or worse, ruined everyone's else's Cable in the block. :ermm:

If the 'Carblay' & gesture gets misinterpreted as a request for cable with which to hang yourself...................find a Spanish speaking friend to assist. :)

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
If something comes up that you really want to see (for me it was the TX/OU football game) and your cable is out you can always call the cable office and say you would be willing to give .......... (amount depends on level of despertion) as a propina to the first cable tech that can get your cable up and running before the scheduled start. Worked like a charm when I did it.