PGA TOUR?s Champions Tour - March 2009

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The PGA TOUR?s Champions Tour has established the date for the second edition of the ?The Cap Cana Championship?,scheduled for the last week of March 2009.

From March 23th thru March 29th of 2009 golf lovers will be able to be part of history once again with the celebration of this prestigious event that will see 78 golfers such as Mark Wiebe, champion of the former edition, Tom Watson, Jay Haas, Craig Stadler and Eduardo Romero, amongst other legends, all competing for a USD $315,000 winner?s prize and an official award of USD $2,100,000.00.

The spectacular golf course of Punta Espada Golf Club in Cap Cana, host of the second edition of the The Cap Cana Championship, is already being prepared to exceed the success of last year tournament. High expectations have been set.

Punta Espada Golf Course Review - Dominican Republic

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And we'll all be there once more!!!

A great time will be had by all...

HB

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007

HB[/QUOTE

Unfortunately I missed it this past year! I know a few guys in the north that said it was a great event that needed volunteers.
Any info on the volunteer side, ie: contacts, places to stay and so on.

Thanks
BermudaRum

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Looking forward to this event again this year. Last week I was able to play my free round at Punta Espada which I recd for volunteering at this years event - what a golf course - chewed me up and spit me out....

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Looking forward to this event again this year. Last week I was able to play my free round at Punta Espada which I recd for volunteering at this years event - what a golf course - chewed me up and spit me out....

Not surprised in the scoring, given that I wasn't there to give you my 2 mulligans!:cheeky:

T.W. let me know if and when you are registering to volunteer again next year, this Bermuda hacker will join you!
Maybe we can convince our pro to come along for the ride!

Thanks mate!

Last edited:

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Not surprised in the scoring, given that I wasn't there to give you my 2 mulligans!:cheeky:

T.W. let me know if and when you are registering to volunteer again next year, this Bermuda hacker will join you!
Maybe we can convince our pro to come along for the ride!

Thanks mate!

I would have needed more than your two mulligans to score well that day. Will definately be volunteering again when signup comes out. I think the "pro" wants to come along but I am just worried that the pga tour tent might not understand his radio protocol with all those *#@* he uses in a sentence!!!!

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I would have needed more than your two mulligans to score well that day. Will definitely be volunteering again when sign up comes out. I think the "pro" wants to come along but I am just worried that the pga tour tent might not understand his radio protocol with all those *#@* he uses in a sentence!!!!

PGA tour tent and beer cart girl, maybe we volunteer him for car parking duties!;)

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
HB - are you coming?

HB

HB, we had a meeting at Cap Cana today and some of the guys were asking if you would show up for the PGA Champions Tour this year?

Sounds like it will be more fun this year.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for asking Mido>

the plan is, yes, as long as I can get my several bosses to agree...

this year should be even more interesting since both the pros, the volunteers and management know the ropes...

HB