medical question (sort of)

rox1547

Oct 1, 2008
Hi,
Is the depo-provera shot (birth control) available in DR? If so, how much is it and is it hard to get? We are moving to the DR soon (Cabarete/Sosua area) and I've been on this for a while, need to know if I'll need to change to something else.
Thanks

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
Hi,
Is the depo-provera shot (birth control) available in DR? If so, how much is it and is it hard to get? We are moving to the DR soon (Cabarete/Sosua area) and I've been on this for a while, need to know if I'll need to change to something else.
Thanks

:cheeky: you could always change to me. my gun aint loaded. lol:cheeky:

on a more serious note its fair to say your current contraception last's three months . I aint sure of your medical history but have you considerd implants. They last for three years .thats if you can not find what you need. hopefully this link will help you . its a uk link. but hopefully you can find the same in you country.
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23069137/

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
Depo is available here and the last one I bought was approx 500 pesos in Bavaro. If you are not used to giving it to yourself you can bring it to a clinic and for a "tip" they will give it to you.