Judge & Bribery

LV2008

Oct 6, 2008
New to the forum: Greetings!

I (U.S. Citizen) married to a Dominican woman as of September 2008. As of date, the judge who performed the marriage has refused to cooperate with us in providing the necessary paperwork acknowledging the marriage that she officiated. This judge's daily response has been one excuse after another. Her tone is obvious as she has hinted to some kind of payout. My wife and self refuse to succumb to this extortion; it is the reason why such officials take advantage of the less-than-fortunate and have beleaguered the judicial system with such corruption.

My questions are where and how can I retrieve my marriage certificate and the ACTO de Matrimonio for me to start the visa proceedings for my wife.

The town in question is San Cristobal. We filed a complaint with the Junta in Santo Domingo.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
omg our judge did the same thing in punta cana
he tried to get another 8000 pesos for the papers
my husband went to the civil office in santo domingo to get the mariage license and the actra
he got it no problem for a fee

try that in the place where you were married

LV2008

Oct 6, 2008
Greetings...Thank you for the attention. Unfortunately, we had to resolve to other means of "communication" to obtain our paperwork.

Incidentally, LAMBADA, the judge in question can be found on page 19 of the following link... http://jce.do/web/LinkClick.aspx?fil...d=507&mid=2328

Please exercise futre caution in such transactions containing such sensitive paperwork.

Thanks to all!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Greetings...Thank you for the attention. Unfortunately, we had to resolve to other means of "communication" to obtain our paperwork.

Incidentally, LAMBADA, the judge in question can be found on page 19 of the following link... http://jce.do/web/LinkClick.aspx?fil...d=507&mid=2328

Please exercise futre caution in such transactions containing such sensitive paperwork.

Thanks to all!

The link is broken, please post the entire link.

Thanks.