Dominican beauty and a giveaway

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I posted a pic of a pretty lady on my blog, from Eddy's. Anyone know about her? Also see the question posted there.

One post down, leave a comment and enter to win a photo. I'll comb through the comments nightly to ensure new readers get through.

http://amity.beane.org

Mar 2, 2008
There are people who know what happened to the money. There have been several other threads concerning this issue, some of which have been closed and/or deleted.

All I know are the rumors, and those will only get me black-balled, so I'll leave it to others to shed light on where the money is.

The photo, however, is beautiful. Great timing with her eyes, and a nice job of capturing her pensive mood. She has an incredible presence (but certainly not over-powering), and I can almost hear her thoughts. Very well done.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Thanks for the comment on the pic. Wish it was in focus.

Rob, thanks for the info. Glad to hear the money went somewhere.

I still need to pick up my jewelry from Luzcace. Maybe next trip.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I believe she still works there in Eddys but I cant remember her name. The money I have no idea about where it went.

I was in Eddys a few nights ago and she is still there, plus about 15 or 20 lbs though. But still pretty.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The only factual thing which I can contribute about any money is as follows:

One dissatisfied contributor who was concerned about the money he had donated, contacted Alberto and his contributed money (in the form of a $100US cheque) was promptly forwarded to Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation. It is in our bank account right now and will be donated to one of our chosen Dominican children's charities in the upcoming round of donations which should begin in January 2009, I expect. It's all dependent on when we have members of the executive vacationing in the DR. When the donations are made we will, as always, inform our supporters by posting here.

Gregg