Need help to get visa for Spain

lasheez

Oct 7, 2008
I was wondering if anynone can help. Im now living in Spain and want my boyfriend to come over. When i left DR i found out i was pregnant i am now due in dec and want the baby father here for the birth.

Im from uk any suggestions on how to go about this and wha twould be the easest way.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You need to find out what the requirements are for Spain.

Check this http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/Londres/en/MenuPpal/Servicios%20Consulares/Informacion%20sobre%20visados/Paginas/visas_emblondon.aspx

and here is the address and number in Santo Domingo

Spanish Embassy in Santo Domingo

Av. Independencia, 1205
Santo Domingo. Apartado de Correos
1468. Tel.: 535-6500. Fax: 535-1595
E-mail: embespdo@mail.mae.es

GENERAL CONSULATE IN SANTO DOMINGO

Av. Independencia, 1205
Santo Domingo
Tel: 535-1615 (Ext. 241)
Fax: 535-1550
E-mail: cgespsandomingo@correo.mae.es and consuladoesp@codetel.net.do

Good luck

Manya

Aug 19, 2008
Hi!

I am in the same situation as yourself (although not pregnant).

If you go to your local comisar?a where the imigration dept. is you can ask for a "carta de invitaci?n". You`ll need to present evidence that you have met (photos), certificado de empadronamiento en el ayuntamiento, the last declaraci?n de la renta, contract of lease on flat, photocopies of his passport and a legalised document stating his address in the dominican republic. They will give you all the forms you need to fill out in the police station. I have been told that having the letter of invitation can help lot when requesting a tourist visa as you take full responsability for the visitor including all living and medical costs. I got the carta but in the end didn't see the whole process through as I decided to go to the Dominican Republic.

Good luck!