car boot /table top sales in Sos?a

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I heard there is one this saturday beginning around 2 pm at Pickerings in la mulata.....has anyone been to it ? there used to be one in cabarete also ,did it close down

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I thought I would bump this one back up.

Can anyone confirm or deny that such a thing exists? Is there a car boot sale organised here on the North Coast?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i can confirm ..its at pickerings every two weeks not sure of the next one I was told there would be an advert in one of the local papers ...dont know if the one in cabarete is still going

dos amigos

Oct 18, 2008
There is a yard sale at Pickerings this week and every 2 weeks. I believe it opens at 11am. Also serving food and drinks

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
For those that have visited, what's the set up like, are there quite a few sellers there? I am looking for a copy of 'Fly Fishing'.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
For those that have visited, what's the set up like, are there quite a few sellers there? I am looking for a copy of 'Fly Fishing'.

I think you need Paginas Amarillas for that one! Once you've found one you can get the OP to autograph it for you!!!

Reactions: wishingiwasthere
Sep 19, 2005
yeah I thought a car boot was a lock the police put on your tire so you could not drive the car away, until you paid you fine.....

and i thought "what the hell" howd they get so many they can have a salem on them??

yard sale
tag sale
garage sale
flea market
church bazar
lawn sale
rummage sale

but car boot?

i guess i got a little more room up in that hard head to fit some new info still ha ha

bad bad bob

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
its part of uk culture - you spend a day wandering round a field full of crap and bring something home you dont want which you sell on your next car boot sale

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
yeah I thought a car boot was a lock the police put on your tire so you could not drive the car away, until you paid you fine.....

and i thought "what the hell" howd they get so many they can have a salem on them??

yard sale
tag sale
garage sale
flea market
church bazar
lawn sale
rummage sale

but car boot?

i guess i got a little more room up in that hard head to fit some new info still ha ha

bad bad bob

For some strange reason it's something we British do on wet & windy Sunday mornings at stupid-o-clock before the sun has come up.

Car boot sale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's even a whole TV series devoted to it ~ ~ Sad or what?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006v7rw

Regards

Reidy

Last edited:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
rise and shine its car booty day

UAE3.gif

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
this weekend it's on again, but I can't find out what time. Is it 11 or 2 or what?

Thanks
Ro