To all Brits living in the DR....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We would just like to offer our thanks for the actions of the staff at the British Embassy in assisting us to get a seat on a flight today from Puerto Plata to London Gatwick.

A hasty e-mail and a quick phone call this morning ensured tremendous help in getting my husband on this afternoon's flight when he had to get back to the UK urgently for medical reasons.

Reactions: FernieBee

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
A hasty e-mail and a quick phone call this morning ensured tremendous help in getting my husband on this afternoon's flight when he had to get back to the UK urgently for medical reasons.
Shirley - I say this in the most empathic & understanding way possible ........
'AT LAST & Thanks be to GOD he is finally going back for investigation & treatment'. This has made my night!! :bunny:

Please let us know by PM or e-mail which hospital he will be in, if he will be able to receive e-mails/internet/skype so that Ginnie & I can stay in touch with him too.

Wishing 'the Old Man' a speedy & FULL recovery with every bone in my body ~ Grahame. :chinese:

Reactions: FernieBee

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
You two are just 'something else' IMHO and I am just tracking that flight still now until it lands... my fear is that the UK Doctors will not know more that the best of the best here but we will see... funny you should say "stay strong" Lambada.