Current Bank rate 1 USD = 35.2960 DOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Mishugana, based on your screen name I hope you are not actually crazy, for all out there that means crazy in Yiddish. But from what I hear some people are getting slightly over 35 pesos per dollar. The dollar is rising and the peso is liable to be at 38 pesos per dollar at the current rate on currency exchanges by the end of the year. With that said, it depends where you go to exchange your money. The times I spent in Santiago I would get the highest rate possible on Calle Del Sol. In Sosua it seemed to be roughly .5 pesos less than that rate. I hope it stays this way, but at the same do not want to seem those in DR to be hurt by a bad economy and a falling peso.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Mishugana, based on your screen name I hope you are not actually crazy, for all out there that means crazy in Yiddish. But from what I hear some people are getting slightly over 35 pesos per dollar. The dollar is rising and the peso is liable to be at 38 pesos per dollar at the current rate on currency exchanges by the end of the year. With that said, it depends where you go to exchange your money. The times I spent in Santiago I would get the highest rate possible on Calle Del Sol. In Sosua it seemed to be roughly .5 pesos less than that rate. I hope it stays this way, but at the same do not want to seem those in DR to be hurt by a bad economy and a falling peso.

The good news is, Brahma Light is on sale for only $rd 99 per six pak or 50%off.

If you stock pile this commodity you can offset some of the devaluation.

You had better move quick though as I have plenty of storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.