Looking to contact Las Dunas owners, in Uvero Alto

lj44015

Apr 23, 2007
We bought an apartment in Uvero Alato, and are interested in contacting buyers of the same development - Las Dunas-

We would like to share information and experiences. :cheeky:

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Future Neighbours?

We purchased a villa right next door in Villas Mar Azul.
What sort of info are you looking for. We have toured Las Dunas
a few times.

bookbox

Feb 16, 2008
We purchased a villa right next door in Villas Mar Azul.
What sort of info are you looking for. We have toured Las Dunas
a few times.

Have you been there recently? I'd like to know how the site is progressing. The photos that I've seen show the first phase (buildings 1, 2, 3, 9 and 10) but there's no sign in any of the photos of the second phase. Any information would be gratefully received.

Is work continuing on the new highway linking Uvero Alto to Bavaro and the airport? I was there in January and the drive up to Las Dunas / Mar Azul was not much fun!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
We were there in June/July and will be there again in January.
The front row was not yet complete, but the units were already started on the adjoining row behind. So 1-7 were up and 8-10? approximately were being constructed. the first 2 units were finished, #1 is a show home and furnished.

Part of the road to Uvero Alto is in a sad state. Things don't move quickly there so I will guess 2-4 years? The hotels in Uvero Alto need to get together and make some noise IMO.:tired:

amandalynn

Oct 5, 2007
i am going to be in the DR in the end of november and am looking for an apartment to rent while i am there. do you know of anything?