Coming to sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2008
Hi everyone,my name is john (jaybird) homicz and my wife and i are coming to sousa on 11/6/08 till 11/20/08 staying at the casa marina beach resort.we have stayed at paradise beach many times but it is closed for renovations.could anyone help us about places to eat,bars to go to things to do and see,what part of the beach is the best and most fun.also can anyone recommend a tour guide or taxi driver for hire that you have used and is reasonable?any and all info will be of great help.thanks alot and we'll see you in sousa soon.adios, jaybird

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi everyone,my name is john (jaybird) homicz and my wife and i are coming to sousa on 11/6/08 till 11/20/08 staying at the casa marina beach resort.we have stayed at paradise beach many times but it is closed for renovations.could anyone help us about places to eat,bars to go to things to do and see,what part of the beach is the best and most fun.also can anyone recommend a tour guide or taxi driver for hire that you have used and is reasonable?any and all info will be of great help.thanks alot and we'll see you in sousa soon.adios, jaybird

Here is the restaraunt guide

Sos?a-News - Restaurant Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.