Bahia Principe RSJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I did a search and there hasn't been much written about this resort for a while so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort in the past year.

Some people that are dear to me will be going so I'm checking it out. ;)

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Hey Anna i just checked out trip advisor and the hotel has great reviews and great traveler photos!! looks like a great place!!
I'm sure they will have a blast!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
From what I understand, it was a tourist from the UK who brought the 'bug' with them and unfortunately it affected many people in this resort hotel last year. Since then, I believe it was closed for some time and completely refurbished but I have to admit that I have not been there myself.

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
I did a search and there hasn't been much written about this resort for a while so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort in the past year.

Some people that are dear to me will be going so I'm checking it out. ;)

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I was just there Anna. I HATE resorts, but this one was pretty good. The food was great.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com

Ciacia

Nov 13, 2007
Bahia Principe

I spent 10 days there in August of this year. I loved it. There was a good selection of food and the staff were great. I left the hotel a few times to go into San Juan. I do not recomend leaving the hotel at night. The road from the hotel to San Juan has NO LIGHTS and very little traffic at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.