Costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggun1221

Jul 25, 2006
Hola,
I am new to this forum, but not Costambar. I would like to find an apartment there in Costambar to rent for 5 to 6 months.
I have found a couple but they are about 500.00 a month and I was hoping to find something a bit more affordable. My long range plans are to eventually move there permenantly. I was there in Jan this year and fell in love with the people country and everything about the Dominican Republic.
I am looking for a one room apartment with stove, refrigerator, living room bath and bedroom. I am not concerned about a swimming pool but would like to have air conditioning, and a safe surronding.
If anyone has any information please post on here, if there is a way to send a message to me please feel free to do so. Thank you for your time.

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Well you'll be pleased to know that such properties are available in your price range in Costambar. I've had a word around & have a contact or two if you want - pm me & I'll get contact details for you.

Before anybody says anything I'm getting nothing out of this, I came here to retire not be a real estate agent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.