Help from Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
I was there last month and had to have some dental work done. My Ins. company need the bill and I forgot to get it. They can't e-mail it to me has to be the real one. So if anybody is there from the USA or Canada and are going home soon, I can have the bill brought over to you and when you get home just mail it to me and I will pay you. The reason for this is they say they can mail it from there but I might not get it, the mailing is real bad there. Or maybe one of you knows a safe way to mail from Sosua that I will get it, that would be great. I know you guys and ladys are the best on DR1 and will fine away for me to do this, thank you all so much. Also if anyone from USA and Canada are going over soon for a trip could you help me with this.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I was there last month and had to have some dental work done. My Ins. company need the bill and I forgot to get it. They can't e-mail it to me has to be the real one. So if anybody is there from the USA or Canada and are going home soon, I can have the bill brought over to you and when you get home just mail it to me and I will pay you. The reason for this is they say they can mail it from there but I might not get it, the mailing is real bad there. Or maybe one of you knows a safe way to mail from Sosua that I will get it, that would be great. I know you guys and ladys are the best on DR1 and will fine away for me to do this, thank you all so much. Also if anyone from USA and Canada are going over soon for a trip could you help me with this.

I'd be willing to help out, but I don't get to Sosua until 11/15 and don't get back to the US till 12/20.

If you don't get any better offers B4 then PM me.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
I thank you hopefully someone will be comming or going sooner. Or someone knows a good mail way

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com

If someone can get the bill they can scan it and email it to you. Assuming a good scanner at a 300dpi resolution you'd have a difficult time telling the difference from the original. I've even done this with legal documents! Works well.

Just a thought...

Another idea is to have them take it to Banker's Trust in Sosua. They can FedEx it to you. I'm sure you can call and give them your credit card or something for the payment. They are very accommodating.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS in Cabarete and Sosua mails letters for about 90rd. It takes about 7-10days though. !00% dependable. They fly it to Miami and mail it with the regular US mail.

EPS Sosua 809-571-3451.

If you need an account to mail it just PM me and I will take care of it.

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
maybe I can help....

I'll be in Sosua 11/11 - 11/27.

I can bring it back if you don't have any other means of getting it before then.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
The Ins. Company now are saying they will take e-mail of the bill. I will send that and if I have any problem with that I will get with you Rimley to get the bill for me, thanks again for everyones help, remember if you have a problem go to DR1 they allways can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.