Golf lessons and more...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If your looking for a decent golf coach in Santo Domingo, then I can highly recommend Glenn Ethard.

Glenn did a great job in getting me back to playing golf and swinging the clubs again. Getting me to do it right from the start and putting the right techniques in place, so if my game starts going off, I know how to bring it back etc.

Highly recommend. Speaks fluent English and Spanish and an all round nice guy.

Golf Center Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I understand that Jonas Fernandez, one of the best golfers in the DR, went to McLean's School there in Miami and is now an instructor there.

He is here for two or three weeks I hear and brought all the bells and whistles. He can be found all day long at Las Aromas Golf Club, Santiago.

Another even better pro is John Allen, if you can get him...nobody, but nobody can beat him...He was Marco's coach and favorite playing partner...

This is not to down play Glenn who is excellent, and not just because Robert says so... I have heard this from other people, too...

HB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Another even better pro is John Allen, if you can get him...nobody, but nobody can beat him...He was Marco's coach and favorite playing partner...

HB
Last Tuesday, Alida and I spent a full day with John Allen, both regular lessons on the "driving range" at JGC (aka "14th tee"), and played a instructional round with him.

Excellent. He shaved prolly 5-6 strokes off my "game"...and that's 9 holes.

Highly recommend...if you can nail him down. He's @ Las Aromas every day from 4-6pm. We were fortunate to get him to come to Jarabacoa.

Thanks, Luis, for the digits...