AZB- I am trying to contact you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
BANNED until after the election???

does someone think he will throw it one way or the other?

is that like elderly time out?

now is the time to get the

"where is a good place in Santiago to find nice gilrs" thread going ha ha

bad bob

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks for letting me know, actually I am a little embarassed about what I need him to do but it is something that is right up his alley.
It is sad but I even think he would enjoy doing it.
We will see, someone gave me his number, I will call him and ask him.
I am desperate.
SHALENA

Thanks Guys!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Shalena, you can't leave us hanging like this. :disappoin

Do you need him to straighten somebody out for you? As a chiropractor, this type of thing is right up his alley and nothing to be ashamed of.:cheeky:

Or do you need him to do a chopo/chopa exorcism?:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have sent her 2 PMs and she is not responding. I guess its not so urgent after all.

wait a minute? I was supposed to me banned. Oh well.
Good thing robert let me in. I was on Hunger strike since day one of my ban.
But but, how did I get fat in the process? hahahaa.
Anyway, I will stay away from the political thread. Its very disturbing to see the same PRD trend among so many americans. Some would re-elect Bush for anther 4yr term in a heart beat. What is the difference between them and hippolito supporters?
nevermind, sking can call me, she has my number in her PM inbox.
AZB

Reactions: Bronxboy

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I had to go to La Sirena to get groceries....geeeeeeezz!!!I don't spend ALL day at the computer, just most of it;););)
SHALENA
I am calling you now

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Welcome back AZB!

;)

"...and thus was Pandora's Box reopened, returning woe unto the world..." :surprised

ok, ok, maybe it's not quite that bad. :paranoid:

Welcome back, AZB. Sometimes beauty (SKing) can tame the beastly back-cracker from Buckhead. :glasses:

Sep 19, 2005
this thread is useless without pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny::bunny:

come on AZB is the Dali Lama of the DR1 he couldnt have really been banned....

yeah i got a post in before the thread was closed!! ha ha ha

bad bad bob

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
AZB i broke my bum over a month ago, not really broke my bum...just hurt my tailbone...now i'm not as flexable as usual...is there something wrong with my back?
will my bone ever go back to normal?

Sep 19, 2005
hey AZB, if you are giving free medical advice over the net, I also got a back issue

went crawling-semi bent over standing around the attic for 2.5 hours monday pulling up boards with a prybar , so I could insulate.. and my back was killing me when I came down and got worse the next day.... and is only slowly getting better...soooooooooo

what gives?

forget the part about only chopos do what i did...and move right to the remedy??

thanks bro

bad bob

May 12, 2005
hey AZB, if you are giving free medical advice over the net, I also got a back issue

went crawling-semi bent over standing around the attic for 2.5 hours monday pulling up boards with a prybar , so I could insulate.. and my back was killing me when I came down and got worse the next day.... and is only slowly getting better...soooooooooo

what gives?

forget the part about only chopos do what i did...and move right to the remedy??

thanks bro

bad bob

Bob, I'm not a doctor, but I play one on tv. Here is what you need to do. Stretch. Your back muscles most likely tighten up from being in a hunched over position all day. Also when in the shower let the hottest water you can take hit your back where its sore. Oh yeah and advils.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena, you can't leave us hanging like this. :disappoin

Do you need him to straighten somebody out for you? As a chiropractor, this type of thing is right up his alley and nothing to be ashamed of.:cheeky:

Or do you need him to do a chopo/chopa exorcism?:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I am "talking" to someone right now who fails all of HBs tests regarding what you should look for when dating a Dominican and so since AZB is always offering to be given the chance to hand over the sanky evidence on a silver platter I wanted to consult him.
Actually, I just wanted some barrio chica to give my "friend" a couple of phone calls and see if he falls for it. Maybe offer to meet him somewhere so I could show up;););)
You know, it's all fun and games with us women. Basically, I want to give this person a chance but am hesitant due to his lack of "funds" so I want to nip it in the bud early if that's what he's after.
Just protecting myself...............
SHALENA

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I am "talking" to someone right now who fails all of HBs tests regarding what you should look for when dating a Dominican and so since AZB is always offering to be given the chance to hand over the sanky evidence on a silver platter I wanted to consult him.
Actually, I just wanted some barrio chica to give my "friend" a couple of phone calls and see if he falls for it. Maybe offer to meet him somewhere so I could show up;););)
You know, it's all fun and games with us women. Basically, I want to give this person a chance but am hesitant due to his lack of "funds" so I want to nip it in the bud early if that's what he's after.
Just protecting myself...............
SHALENA

As a Dominican male I'd have to tell you this: The guy have to be the biggest of fools to fall for that one... A girl calling from nowhere asking to meet each other at some random place.... I mean the guy will get it right away. I think is better if she goes to some place he is in and try to flirt with him and then watch his reaction. In 95% of the cases you won't be happy with the results.

Also a Dominican man doesn't have to be poor or with lack of funds to be open to other women when in a relationship. Even rich guys pegan cuerno here. Just my 2 cents...

Reactions: Lapurr and Bronxboy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was expecting it to be a chiropractic related phone call.
Anyway, what makes anyone feel that I would have been thrilled to spy on some broke ass tigre from sajoma? Sking I have heard from some people that you wanted to move to santiago to change your environment and to meet some decent people. I hope, if you are invited to someone's home example: hillbilly etc, please don't show up with your jobless tigre. :)
AZB

Reactions: AlaninDR

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
As a Dominican male I'd have to tell you this: The guy have to be the biggest of fools to fall for that one... A girl calling from nowhere asking to meet each other at some random place.... I mean the guy will get it right away. I think is better if she goes to some place he is in and try to flirt with him and then watch his reaction. In 95% of the cases you won't be happy with the results.
Also a Dominican man doesn't have to be poor or with lack of funds to be open to other women when in a relationship. Even rich guys pegan cuerno here. Just my 2 cents...
Exactly, then I would drop him like he's hot!!
But thanks for that information.
SHALENA

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Exactly, then I would drop him like he's hot!!
But thanks for that information.
SHALENA
Fundamental question:

Why would you even WANT to establish a relationship with someone who you question is trustworthy?

Are you repeating past behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.