http://www.dr1.com/rentals/logs/paylog.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peters

Jan 1, 2005
This is the second time when doing a yahoo search that this information has come up. I e mailed Robert to delete this information from the web which he says he did . The reason i dont like it out there for the world view is that i beileve less personal info out there on the web is better . I dont like having my name, address, phone number, zip code,country, IP country ,what i bought how much i paid, how i paid ,and when. I have included some examples of what is in this log. Please permanantly delete this info or at least my info. I do not feel that this info is a matter of public record: A good hacker might be able to use this for something.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
There is nothing to worry about Peter.

We are all big one family.

There should not be any secrets among family members!!!

What is your mother`s maiden name?

Peters

Jan 1, 2005
I understand that we all are part of global family but if anyone calls you regarding your recent purchase on DR1 and want/need to verify your cc info for your recent purchase and they have your name/ order number/ zip code/e mail address and date of purchase etc ...... Dont give out any information.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
wow thats a serious permissions issue. Better tighten that loophole up quick!

Peters

Jan 1, 2005
This info is still out there and has been for at least several months. PLEASE permanently delete it and keep it from re appearing on the web. Every time someone makes a purchase on DR1 their personal information is out there for all to have. I will not renew my ad if this purchase information remains on the WWW. This is my second request for removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.