STEAL!!! 2 Bedroom Penthouse (Photos + Video)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If your looking to buy a stunning apartment in Sosua that has an excellent rental return, then you NEED to take a look at this.

2 Bedroom Condo With Rooftop Terrace!

Amenities: Water, satellite and cable TV, 24 hour security, dedicated parking, pool, laundry facilities, wireless internet available, 24 hour electric, stunning ocean and mountain views renovated kitchen with new fixtures, cabinets and countertops, all new floors and paint throughout, 4th Floor with a separate stairway security gate / 4th Floor balcony - Private rooftop terrace with spiral staircase entrance - the rooftop has been completely waterproofed and sealed.

2 Bedroom Condo With Rooftop Terrace!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcyWmWYxku4"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcyWmWYxku4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Photos!

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Robert:

Anymore pics and I am packing everything up and taking you up on your offer.

That is lovely.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
That for 140,000....You all must be in this together....Thats a joke in Sousa....Good luck!!!!!!!You can find this day in and day out in south florida right now for a better price..Hope it works out for you....

It is reasonable negotiable as far as I understand.

It has the whole huge roof - penthouse of its own. Put a tent, chairs, whatever there... enterntain chicas in your own privacy - coool

And it is in a very safe location.
I do not make money on RE, and this flat is very interesting. When I showed pics to my GF she was close to orgazm.

We are not together.
Robert does not like me. And Curt did not find an appt for rent to my friend.

But I like the flat. En serio. Vraiment. Richtig.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
It is reasonable negotiable as far as I understand.

It has the whole huge roof - penthouse of its own. Put a tent, chairs, whatever there... enterntain chicas in your own privacy - coool

And it is in a very safe location.
I do not make money on RE, and this flat is very interesting. When I showed pics to my GF she was close to orgazm.

We are not together.
Robert does not like me. And Curt did not find an appt for rent to my friend.

But I like the flat. En serio. Vraiment. Richtig.
glad to hear that she's beeen finally at least close to one.
what is sold for a negociable 140.000.-$$$??
just one of the little condos within that building or the whole building?
pictures look beautiful,
but a 140K for just a 2-3 room appartment within a flat cement built several stores building sounds a big steep.
would not pay such even here in PC where everybody cries about too high prices.
more info please,
and keep us up to date about the ....'s, AK
Mike