Looking for a friends

T

Tasha

I am 26 years old, and would like to make friends all around the world. My interests are music, movies and politics. I am a journalist from Yugoslavia.

T

TR CARABALLO

Hello, my name is Anthony I am dominican, but live in the USA.
I have been to your country through the military.I am also interested in movies and in politics to a small degree.My e-mail
is interrupted right now, but you can communicate with me via this page.

Anthony

E

Eddy

Hi Tasha, there are a lot of your fellow Yugoslavians in Sosua at this time. (I have 2 couples staying in my Apts. Nice People. I will let them know of your presence and hope they will contact you.

T

Tasha

Hi Eddy,
That is great you have met some people from my country. Please, write me back from which town they come from -I am from Belgrade- and give them my e-mail so I can contact them.
Thank you again,
Tasha.

T

Tasha

Hello Anthony,
I am wondering where have you been and which year in my country? If you like tell me your reasons about moving from DR to the USA.
Regards, Tasha.

T

TR CARABALLO

tasha,

I was there in 1999. I was in the US consulate.
My stay was brief, I was only there for 4 months.I got to go
out of Belgrade on occation.The country side is very nice there.
The people are friendly and very interesting.

In answer to your question,I came to the US as a child
therefore I din't have much of a choice. Most of my growing up
was here in the US, but I travelled back to the Dominican Rep.
on my vacations. I hope to here from you again...

Anthony

T

Tasha

Anthony,
The year you were in my country was very bad for my people, but, as you surely know the things are getting better. I have family in the USA, they live in N.Y. Where are you living and how old are you? I hope I will see your answer soon on a board.
Tasha.

Z

zoki

Please,do you want to meet me?Do u wnat coffe, tea, meeeee)))))!!! Zoki

T

TR CARABALLO

TASHA,

IT WAS NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING YOU SOONER, BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY. I AM ALSO FROM N.Y, I WILL BE GOING THERE FOR THANKSGIVING NEXT MONTH. I AM CURRENTLY IN ARIZONA WITH THE MILITARY. I AM 22 YEARS OF AGE. THERE, I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, IN THE MEAN TIME TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

ANTHONY

T

Tasha

I bet it is great to live in NY, I wish you a pleasant Thanksgiving days, maybe someday I will visit my relatives in NY, so I can look you up. Until the next time, I will take care about myself.
Regards,
Tasha

Z

zoki

)))))))))))I hope u too)).In my visions,I can see that your dentist is a nice female, about 31,very high and good dentist.is this a truth?
Zoki

T

TR CARABALLO

tasha,

It was nice to hear from you once again. And yes, it is very exciting to live in NY. I have not been there in over a year because I have been travelling so much.And yes,if you ever come to NY, it would be a pleasure to see you. Until next time good luck on everything.

Anthony

T

Tasha

Anthony,
Have you been travelling that much so you couldn't visit your hometown in over a year. Was that for business or pleasure or just fun? Where are you going next?
Best wishes,
Tasha

T

Tasha

ZOKI,
You must be some kind of clairvoyant!? Can you tell me something about my future, too?
Tasha

T

TR CARABALLO

Tasha,

Hello again. I hope everything is well. As for me, I can't
complain. Because of my job I do travel quite alot. Being in the military can be very rewarding in that aspect. In the last three years I have been to seventeen different countries. When I get back from my Thanksgiving vacation, I will go to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, that I hope will be fun. With all of my travels just maybe I will run in to you. At least I am hoping. Because of your proffesion maybe you have also travelled.If so tell me were you have been, so we can compare. If there is another way of us communicating please let me know , I have found out that because I am in a military installation in-coming personal e-mail from abroad is not possible (sorry). Well, I must run now (literally!!) so I'll write to you soon.

Anthony

T

Tasha

Hi Anthony,
Nice to see your message!!!!!!
To travel that much in your age is quite extraordinary, or maybe just for myself. As you know we could not travel that much in the past 10 years, because we were under sanctions, and we could not get visas as others. Despite the fact that I am a journalist I did not have a chance to travel professionally abroad, my news agency has a dozens corespondents from abroad but they all are much elder than me. I have only been in Greece (about 15 times),Hungary, Austria, and of course in ex-YU republics which are now the states, Slovenia, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia.

Tasha