Tech Fair (Tecdo)

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
As the news show the president was at the opening of the Tecdo tech fair and so was I! It was an awesome experience to see and hear him. Even though I don't speak Spanish, he was very impressive speaking without notes, maintaining eye contact and seemed to really being enjoying himself. I had the privilege of being one of the presenters (one of only 2 woman and an American) at this first time ever event. The purpose is to present the DR as more than a tourist destination, having state of the art technology and a labor force that is bi lingual, etc. etc. I met a number of the secretary of states and was able to eyeball many dignitaries and as someone said to me, the front row represented more money than any of us will see in a lifetime. Just wanted to share my experience.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good for you. You know he wants to make us "little New York", don't you???
He is nuts about techie stuff...

We'll see what comes of this...

HB

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Robert

I'm speaking at 10:15 in Hall B on the 5 W's of World Class Customer Service Training. Come see me!

Regards
Ro

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
The first thing the DR needs to become TECH....is a stable electrical grid-as in able to provide a fairly consistant sine wave-that will provide service 24/7!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The first thing the DR needs to become TECH....is a stable electrical grid-as in able to provide a fairly consistant sine wave-that will provide service 24/7!

No kidding!

This post is powered by a Trace inverter.