Gold's gym reminder!!!! Read very important!!!!!!

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
To all those board member's who signed up for the DR1 membership offer at GOLD's GYM please be advised that you have until 31 October 2008 to sign up and receive a 60% discount on your inscription fee, based on their old fee of RD$8,000.

Meaning if you sign up before the 31st you will pay RD$3,200 pesos for your inscription. This fee does not include the remaining days of the month, an estimated RD$300.

If you sign up after this date you will still receive the 60% inscription discount, but based on their new inscription fee of RD$10,000. Meaning you will pay RD$4,000 for the inscription and the monthly fee.

The group was originally getting a 40% discount, but after arguing the discount was changed.

Please be advised to sign up as early as you can. We have a list and have noticed that only THREE people have signed up.

If you are on the list get on the ball and don't ruin this for the rest of us!!!!

If we don't get the group together then the discount will not apply for any of us, meaning we'll have to pay the full fees and monthlies.

You will face public reprimand and other ungodly punishment for failure of compliance.

Any questions, ask them after you have signed up!!!

Mr. Lu

incredible

Jul 9, 2006
How does this work I just go to Golds Gym and say I am with DR1?

is thos good for both Golds Gymns in Santo domingo?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
How does this work I just go to Golds Gym and say I am with DR1?

is thos good for both Golds Gymns in Santo domingo?

Nope. You need to have your nam eon the list and that list is now closed.

This note is a reminder to those already on the list.

Feb 7, 2007
I am not in the capital so this is of no use to me; but an idea: would it not be possible for you guys (Robert, etc.) to add other people on the list (newbies) if the original people on the list do not honor their obligations? E.g. add "incredible" instead of "fulano x" in case this "fulano x" fails to comply with whatever has to comply with.

It just seems logical - that way you guys don't loose the discounts if some people from the list don't comply, and some latecomers (or newcomers) can take advantage of the offer.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I am not in the capital so this is of no use to me; but an idea: would it not be possible for you guys (Robert, etc.) to add other people on the list (newbies) if the original people on the list do not honor their obligations? E.g. add "incredible" instead of "fulano x" in case this "fulano x" fails to comply with whatever has to comply with.

It just seems logical - that way you guys don't loose the discounts if some people from the list don't comply, and some latecomers (or newcomers) can take advantage of the offer.

It then starts becoming lots of work. When this list is done, and if it works out, then we can look at expanding.

Those people that have their names on the current final list, will be shamed by me on DR1 if they flake out. :angry:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have signed up and its still 1200 pesos / month for us in santiago. make sure you have a credit card to get this discount.
AZB