Tysons last stand!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Sophie - Tyson's wife had her puppies yesterday - witnessed by various DR1ers!! Here they are!

zyfkk.jpg

2pyxffk.jpg

Mother and 9 pups all doing well.

Matilda

Reactions: Bronxboy

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
What a boy that Tyson is and certainly knows how to go out with a "bang"!!! Well done, Sophie and congrats to Matilda for supplying midwifery services and sleepless night. Pups are gorgeous.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
wow and he did that without testicals - imagine if he had kept them....glad to see Sophie relaxing with a copy of El Pais....I wish i could read it by sitting on it

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Laura Jane one is yours whenever you want. 8 weeks old is best so that is Xmas day. Come here for turkey lunch and leave with dog. let me know what sex you want and what colour.

Mr Hartley he did it when he had testicles but the bin men ( garbage collectors in american I think) took those away so he won't be doing it any more.

Matilda

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Laura Jane one is yours whenever you want. 8 weeks old is best so that is Xmas day. Come here for turkey lunch and leave with dog. let me know what sex you want and what colour.

Mr Hartley he did it when he had testicles but the bin men ( garbage collectors in american I think) took those away so he won't be doing it any more.

Matilda

Sounds good, Better than coming for a dog lunch and leaving with a turkey!!

Boy and Black one pleeeeez! No jokes girlz! xxxxxxxxxxx

yess

Jun 1, 2008
"Both heterozygous merle (Mm) and homozygous double merle (MM) dogs may exhibit auditory and ophthalmic abnormalities including mild to severe deafness, increased intraocular pressure, ametropia, microphthalmia and colobomas. The double merle genotype may also be associated with abnormalities of skeletal, cardiac and reproductive systems."

was this a merle to merle breeding?
lovely puppies

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
If they grow up like Toby, they will become GREAT dogs...

Toby @ 5 months:
Toby5mnthsI.jpg

I may know some folks who want a pup, Mattie...

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Mtilda

I'm so glad you posted the pix. It was such an awesome experience to witness and one is cuter than the next, though I'm partial to the white ones who look most like their father.

Regards
Ro