Blood type

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
With the problem of getting a blood match in the DR. I seem to remember members trying to set up a group listing blood types. I think this was a data base in case of injury. Was it ever done? If so what is involved?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
With the problem of getting a blood match in the DR. I seem to remember members trying to set up a group listing blood types. I think this was a data base in case of injury. Was it ever done? If so what is involved?

:confused: I am leery of trusting what blood type they have or think they have here :confused:

When I got my DR driving license, the blood type they say I have does not agree with what the U.S. Air Force said my blood type is.

Now that I am back in the states for a spell, I asked my doctor to do a Blood Type test so that I will know which is correct.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
:confused: I am leery of trusting what blood type they have or think they have here :confused:

When I got my DR driving license, the blood type they say I have does not agree with what the U.S. Air Force said my blood type is.

Now that I am back in the states for a spell, I asked my doctor to do a Blood Type test so that I will know which is correct.

ha ha
careful,
not that the airforce made you one of those different blooded aliens we see on some TV series once in a while, x-files or what that been named, he he.

but by your post i just took a look on what is written on my Dr drivers license card, uuff, it's the same, i am still A+

to be honest, i never thorught about that, that such simple thing could be done wrong, could be a big desaster in case a Med would rely on that card in case you'll need a fast transfusion aso.
will jump to this mentioned thread now to see what is up there.
Mike