Anybody Traveling To Santiago Soon?

Teresa76

Oct 28, 2008
:bunny:
Hi. I'm looking to meet up with someone from the U.S. traveling to Santiago in the next year. I want to go but I don't want travel there alone. I will be fine once I get there, I think. I just want a traveling buddy or someone who I can hook up with from time to time or contact from time to time while there.:bunny:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Have you been to the DR before?

You assume you will be fine once you are there...and I sincerely hope you are...but dont make this trip for a man you met online
Nothing after your arrival will be guarenteed, except that you will be bled dry.

I realize you wish to establish contact with a fellow US traveller as a safety net for when you are there.

Do you speak any Spanish?

Please reconsider this decision, the outcome could be disasterous.

Teresa76

Oct 28, 2008
Thanks

I see you found me here. Yeah, I have been contemplating disaster, so it seems.:tired:

Teresa76

Oct 28, 2008
Thanks! Although.....

Even if I never visit him, I still would like to visit Santiago. I want to see the culture and I don't like beaches. I like museums and towns, etc. If there is anyone that would like a travel buddy, hit me up.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Well you seem to have it figured out then. Maybe you want to check out the culture and museums in Santo Domingo too.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Even if I never visit him, I still would like to visit Santiago. I want to see the culture and I don't like beaches. I like museums and towns, etc. If there is anyone that would like a travel buddy, hit me up.

If this "boyfirend" of your lives in Santiago you aren't fooling anybody but yourself by saying that you want to visit Santiago.

You maybe able to pull the wool over your own eyes, but not ours.

I truly am starting to feel sorry for you, take care to not throw your life away for some kid who will give you std and rob you blind. This has happened so many times here it isn't even funny.

Teresa76

Oct 28, 2008
Thanks. I've posted in the Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus section of the message boards. Enough said.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
you proboly have better odds of hiting the lottery then this young dominican being for real.these dominican guys have so many beautiful dominican girls running around to choose from,why would they need to meet a non dominican on line..visa, money, and visa.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Teresa (if that's your name),
I would like to meet you, I think that we could get along well. I read your other post and sometimes you just need someone else to tell you what you already know.
We are similar, I am also a divorced African-American woman, and I have 3 children. I live in Santiago now.
Whenever you come, I will be glad to meet you and go to lunch or dinner....if I am not in NYC working at the time.
SHALENA

Leave that guy alone

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Teresa...come visit the city follow your men..if He is what you imagine do like many on this post...
Just dont fool yourselve...think of numero 1 first...
This is a very romantic town specially during May ..rainy season.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I read in your other post that now you are going to stay away from Santiago.............
So now since you are not with this guy, Santiago is not a great city to visit anymore?
So really you just wanted to come to Santiago for this guy, which is what everyone has been thinking all along.
Crazy.
SHALENA

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I don't wnderstand why op generalize about Dominicans, in the DR you can find a lot of decent and well educated guys. try to meet his family and his friends, be carefull and take your time before to make an important decition.

JJ.